Our GasSafe registered engineers are qualified and experienced in working with natural gas, LPG, oil and refrigerant based systems.
Training is updated regularly to ensure our engineers meet high standards and keep up-to-date with new technologies.
For all commercial and industrial heating services by GasSafe Registered engineers, contact Amicus Services.
GasSafe registered ACS qualifications:
- Natural Gas & LPG
- Core commercial gas safety
- Direct fired commercial appliances
- Indirect fired commercial appliances
- Overhead radiant tube heaters
- Installation of commercial pipe work
- Testing & purging of pipe work <1m3
- Testing & purging of pipe work >1m3
- MDPE fusion pipe work installation
- Unvented hot water
- Combustion analysis
- Energy efficiency
Oftec registered qualifications
- Service & commissioning of pressure jet oil fired appliances
- Non-domestic oil tank installation